Top 20 4th of July Desserts
Fourth of July will be here before you know it! Which means everything red, white, and blue as well as fireworks galore.
Surely, the 4th of July will seem much different this year with smaller gatherings and many area Fireworks are cancelled – however we can all still do our part to celebrate!! If you are looking for a great dish and a fun way to celebrate Independence Day, you can’t go wrong with a great dessert recipe! All of these desserts are festive and perfect for celebrating the Fourth of July.
Here are the best 4th of July desserts for anyone to enjoy on Independence Day this year. ENJOY!
- Patriotic Dessert Lasagna
- Red, White & Blue Cookie Cups
- Star-Spangled Brownie Pizza
- Easy Patriotic Dessert Marshmallow Pop
- Keto Patriotic Dessert
- Red, White, and Blue Pretzel Bites
- Easy 4th of July Dessert Pizza
- Patriotic Dessert
- Red, White and Blue Dessert Bars
- Easy Patriotic Bark
- Patriotic Oreo Pops
- Fruit Tunnel Cake
- Red White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Red, White and Blue Bars
- Fun Patriotic Snack for Kids
- Patriotic Oreos
- No Bake Flag Cake
- Star Spangled Snack Mix
- Easy Patriotic Cheesecake Dip
- Patriotic Easy Fudge