12 Game Day Chicken Wing Recipes
Many of us in the Wake Forest / Raleigh area are gearing up for the Super Bowl, and food is on our minds!! When it comes the Super Bowl, aside from the game, we are thinking about food, commercials, great friends and well, more food!
Wings are a great crowd pleaser when it comes to game day, or really any gathering that you are hosting or needing to bring a dish to. It’s fairly easy to offer different options of flavor, spice level and texture with wings, and you don’t feel like you are always making the same thing over and over again. Wings are also great for a crowd who may have some food sensitivities like Gluten Free or other allergies since non-breaded wings are gluten free, as long as the sauce is GF as well.
If you’re looking for a few delicious game day wing recipes, these should hit the spot. Whether your guests enjoy a sweet and spicy wing taste or more of a buffalo style taste, these wings are sure to be a hit with anyone.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings | This is a perfect grilled wing recipe that will delight any of your guests. The instructions make this wing creation super easy and super delicious.
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Wings | A twist on the classic buffalo hot wings, these wings are packed with even more flavor and spice because of the Sriracha hot sauce.
- Maple Gochujang Wings | These wings are both sweet and spicy giving it a bit of a Korean twist due to the gochujang. The maple syrup also give the wings a bit of a sweet taste to the wings.
- Grilled Garlic Parmesan Wings | An easy game day wing recipe anyone can master. These wings are flavored with a bit of butter, olive oil, parmesan cheese and some tasty garlic which creates these mouthwatering wings.
- Oven Baked Wings | These wings turn are seasoned with a flavorful honey garlic taste and are then baked in the over until the meat is nice and juicy.
- Sweet and Tangy Wings | With little effort, these sweet and tangy wings are cooked in the crockpot until moist and delicious. The recipe only calls for wings, soy sauce, and sugar making them extremely easy to put together.
- Pomegranate Jalapeno Chicken Wings | Pomegranate juice, honey, lemon juice, and some jalapeños are simmered down to make a flavorful syrup to toss the chicken in. These will definitely be wings they’ll remember!
- Keto BBQ Bacon Wrapped Wings | Packed with protein and flavor, these chicken wings are wrapped in a delicious BBQ bacon mix and baked in the oven until they’re nice and tender.
- Sweet and Sticky Honey Chipotle Wings | Crispy and sticky sweet on the outside with an amazing tender and juicy inside is what makes these wings so special. The honey and buffalo wing sauce bring everything together nicely.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Wings | If you’re looking for a quick wing recipe, these air fryer buffalo wings should be your go to recipe. They are perfect for game day and make a quick treat for everyone to enjoy.
- Air Fryer Wings with Buffalo Sauce | Another delicious air fryer wing recipe, these wings taste more like your restaurant style chicken wings that you can enjoy at home in less than 35 minutes.
- Zesty Grilled Chicken Wings | Fire up the grill for these delicious chicken wings that have a bit of a zest to them. The wings are seasoned with a zesty Italian dressing for extra flavor.