5 Things To Do Near 1909 Pleasant Forest Way in Wake Forest, NC
1909 Pleasant Forest Way in Wake Forest, North Carolina is a gorgeous home in the Galloway subdivision. Located near many shops, restaurants, local hot-spots and surrounded by a great place to call home, this property is a great opportunity for someone looking for almost an acre of land and the feel of new construction without having to wait through the building process.
Wake Forest is known for being a smaller yet growing town just outside of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Experience the small-town feel while having all you would need at your fingertips! Numerous grocery stores, mom & pop shops, many boutiques, a quaint and vibrant downtown, plenty of community events, cozy coffee shops, breweries, restaurants and also larger chain options as well.
For school choices, there are pubic options, charter and private options within Wake Forest, as well as in neighboring towns.
With easy access to Capital Boulevard and I-540, you can quickly access Research Triangle Park, Raleigh/Durham International Airport, WakeMed, REX Hospital and UHC.
There is an abundance of fun things to do in the area!! Here are our top 5 choices of things to do and places to visit near 1909 Pleasant Forest Way in Wake Forest, NC:
- Heritage Golf Course | A members-only golf course right in Wake Forest, this award winning course is a favorite to many who live in the area! The course was designed by Bob Moore of the JMP Group. This player-friendly yet challenging course offers a private teaching tee, full driving range with target greens and chipping green. They also offer a practice bunker and a 8,000 sqft putting green. Hungry after a day of golf? Enjoy lunch at their 1250 Heritage Restaurant and enjoy views of the course.
- The Factory | Their motto is “Eat. Shop. Play.” at it couldn’t be more true. There is something fun for everyone!! From an ice skating rink, restaurants, shopping, music lessons, gymnastics, soccer – there is fun to be had for all. The Factory area is also home to amazing clothing boutiques like Lily Maes, which is a great place for clothing, gifts, jewelry and so much more! The Factory is a place that everyone can enjoy!
- Downtown Wake Forest | Who loves to bowl? Get on the move through downtown and a fun bowling venue, restaurants, visit art galleries and specialty shops, coffee shop, boutiques and more! Downtown Wake Forest is a charming, historical and happening place to visit with sidewalk-lined streets, friendly atmosphere and a fun environment! During the winter holiday season, there is a holiday parade through town!
- E. Carroll Joyner Park | This park is one of the largest parks in Wake County, North Carolina. This park is surrounded by a beautiful 2,000 linear foot stone ribbon wall and hosts many events throughout the year – both planned by the town, and others planned by those within the community. The park is known for being a popular backdrop to photographers due to the restored farm buildings, a pecan grove, a restored log cabin, a 1,000-lawn-seat amphitheater, a performance area, and garden. The perfect place to escape for a crisp morning of yoga, an afternoon picnic, or a fun and lively community event.
- Wake Forest Farmers Market | A fun year-round farmers market held in Downtown Wake Forest, this farmers market is a great place to spend some time during your Saturdays! Their hours vary of the time of year: November to March: 10am-Noon and April to October: 8am-Noon