16 Must Bake Christmas Cookie Recipes
Baking Christmas cookies is a long standing holiday tradition and the creative options are endless! Whether you’re bringing along a festive dessert to a holiday party, baking to give the gift of a delicious treat to your neighbors and friends, or looking to create that special masterpiece cookie plate for Santa, there is a lot of fun to be had making these scrumptious treats!
Perhaps you’re looking to venture beyond the usual recipes and try something different? Well, we’ve put together this list of 16 must bake Christmas cookie recipes for you to try! We’ve included some great gluten free recipes so there is something for everyone!
Feeling like you’re crunched for time these next couple of weeks leading up to Christmas? Don’t fret! You can always bake your cookies ahead of time and freeze them until you are ready to enjoy them!
- Maraschino Cherry Kiss Cookies
- Cranberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Weight Watchers Friendly
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Peppermint Icebox Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Swirl Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookies
- Ricotta Cookies
- Gluten Free Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Peppermint Sandwich Cookies– no bake recipe!
- Eggnog Cookies
- Holy Cannoli Cookies
- Snowman Cookies
- Snow Globe Cookies
- Cherry Almond Cookies
- Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Bourbon Bacon Brown Sugar Cookies
Have fun with these and let us know which ones are your favorite by commenting here on our blog!